Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Playing Blindfolded...and Winning

Can I start by saying, Dear Criss, that it took me a minute to figure out what you were saying with "R-E-G-R-E-B-S-I-L-H-T-E-O-R"? Ha! You're hysterical! Did you see Benny running-in his own touchdown and throwing his body to get it? That was kinda funny (and scary).

Okay, so now Nomar can hang out with his old buddies over yonder with the Dodgers. At least that gives me peace of mind. Phew. But what's with the harsh words? "Wash-out?" Sheesh. Why don't you ask your buddy A-Fraud what's so wrong with playing in the WBC? I mean even Mr. Diversity Varitek (said with love, J-Var, I promise.) offered to play.

I watched most of that Dolphins game and believe it or not, I said they'd win by three and they won by four. Let's start guessing scores! =) But just the major games of interest for the week. I couldn't believe it when they were cutting in with the Colts scores. It was unbelievable what was happening with your Manning boy. Can I admit something? I know I'm not really a Dolphins fan, but I think it's kinda cool that Miami holds the record for a perfect season, so I was kinda happy that wasn't lost. I mean what else does this town have that's sports historic?

And I watched that Pats game. Did you SEEEEEE the pass where Brady was throwing and the dude grabbed his face mask to try and sack him, and without being able to see, Brady passes and connects?! I mean, it's beyond human. Let's be completely honest.

Okay, so how many words can you make from "Roesthlisberger," smart aleck? ;)

-Roxy


AP Photo, WinslowTownson; YahooSports.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home