Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I'll Tell You What

Look, Dear Criss, I admit, I don't have a Nomar T-shirt or anything (my sister does), but I suuuure hope you in no way possible get Nomar. I mean, if Nomar goes THERE, that's like Theo going to NY. Or your Marino going to Buffalo or Joe Montana playing for the Cowboys. I mean, come on. Of course, you're not even around to read this, instead you're sitting around with a smug look watchig that RIDICULOUS show, basking in the Nomar possibilities. Forget it.

End.

And lay off of Millar!

End.

And, yes, in watching out of curiosity, I gave up on the Dolphins in utter frustration when they turned the ball over at like the 1 yard line. But good job pulling that one together.

Peyton this, Peyton that. Hey, did you see Tommy Brady is SI's Sportsman of the Year?

And did you watch Benny playing well - and in the snow? Spell Roethlisberger backwards without looking. Go!

Okay, really. That's it.

-Roxy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home