Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Oh, Olerud.


Well, Dear Criss, looks like Olerud is calling it a career. I think we can both agree he's a pretty serious team player and contributor. I like thinking of him as a member of the Red Sox, but you may have other thoughts/memories. Anyway, despite your long "I don't care about anything you say" post, I'd like to say sorry it took me a little bit to warm up to Oly. I mean, Millar is my first baseman, and I got a little nervous (still am). I read a feature story on "Oleroot" - the dietary supplement my sister calls him - a few months ago in The Boston Globe, and he is a really good person and family man. Anyway, best wishes to him and his nice fam.

And guess who woke up at the crack of dawn this weekend to get her spring training tickets (round one)? Yes, you know that already. An hour and a half to make it happen. Ft. Meyers, here my sister and I come!

-Roxy

Photo: AP, Michael Dwyer; YahooSports.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home