Friday, December 02, 2005

Who cares?

I don't! I mean, hello?... Just let Minky keep it, after all, he did catch it. It's not like he stole it.
Enough of those Red Sucks. And Steve? Who's Steve? Just kidding. But I do feel the need to talk about Marino. He did a great job with the Dolphins, although he never won the big game, but s*** happens.
I appreciate Ben, Dear Rox, just not as much Peyton.
And my Knicks, well, what can I say? They haven't gptten their act together, but they need to soooon...
Any big trades happening in the Yanks or Sox nation???
All I know is that Jeter better stay in the shortstop position. Enough of the nonsense. I read Juan Pierre from the Marlins might play center for the Yanks. That would be awesome. He's young, fast and can hit... We don't need an old, injured player to take over Bernie's place. We need a young, energetic guy who can handle NY, and I think JP is the right guy. Yay!
-Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home