Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Thanksgiving Leftovers Anyone?

OF COURSE we wouldn't agree on the Colts-Steelers game, Dear Criss. Why would I have even thought that? Duh, I was a fool. Guess who I was going for? Benny & the lacking-in-defense-and-offense Steelers. Not so much for the Steelers (Go Pats all the way!), but because watching Ben come out of nowhere last season was incredibly exciting and refreshing. What happened to last year? I'm gonna say Benny needs some warming up coming back from that injury/surgery and all. Did you know that he is 23?!?! I couldn't believe it. I mean, that's crazy? We're older than Ben? No way.

So Thanksgiving went well. What's with your 42 dinners? My sister and I cooked the whole thing and mom only supervised and helped with the rice with black eye beans - oh, and some input on the gravy. However, there was a mishap with the pie that involved the floor and required a 10:52 p.m. run to Publix the night before Thanksgiving with an arrival time of two minutes before closing (11 p.m.) But all was well. Moral of the story: always use a cookie sheet.

Oh, and NO to another season of Gilmore Girls. That needs to be wrapped up sweetly this year, please!!! Get married, have a kid, therefore causing conflict with Rory (briefly) then Rory marries I-don't-know-who (please not in a double ceremony), and we all live happily ever after.

They're gonna ruin it.

-Roxy

AP Photo/Keith Srakocic;YahooSports.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home