Monday, November 28, 2005

Post Thanksgiving

Rox,
With three Thanksgiving dinners that started last Sunday, I think I gained 10lbs. I was driving all over the state, too. Last Sunday I went to Sunrise for an early Thanksgiving with Darrell's mom, and Thursday afternoon, I went to Cutler Ridge, had TG with D's dad's family, and then drove to Plantation for dinner with MY family. Oh, and I went to Orlando this weekend to visit my dad. I am really adding up my miles, I tell you that much. How was your TG? I hope it was real nice and less traveled than mine. Hahaha.... How was your cooking experience?
I had no time whatsover for football!!! Please update me. I know the Mighty Giants lost bad, and the Dolphins won. Anything else? How did the Pats do? Tonight is the big game: Colt vs Steelers? Go Peyton!!!
Another big game tonight, for me that is. The Knicks vs The Heat. Ooooh... Go Knicks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home