Thursday, December 01, 2005

What's the Deal with The Ball, Minky?

I'm so sick of hearing about the feuding over The Ball. Stop the nonsense. They're taking Minky to court, Dear Criss. And the worse part is, I don't know whose side I'm on. Part of me thinks that after 86 years, after the historic achievements of the 2004 Sox, the ball should stay in Boston. But then the other part of me feels that Minky caught it and it's his momento. Who wouldn't want to keep that? I mean, he was a part of history with that last out. So, you see my predicament?

Marino, Marino, Marino. How about more Steve, Steve, Steve? I mean, just because we live in S. FL... No, but really, I'm sure that was pretty cool. And the Knicks? Oh my goodness. Listen, you can keep the Knicks and Peyton Manning. I can't believe you can't appreciate Big Ben Roethlisberger. I dunno why, I just am not into the whole Peyton craze. Sorry (not really).

-Roxy


Photo: Boston.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home