Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Agree to Disagree


Rox, why are we even friends? Anyway, The Steelers? I mean, I do like Ben and all, but come one, Peyton!!! Hello? I'm rooting for the Colts all the way. I've always liked Peyton so it's only fair. Ooh, I didn't tell you... I ended up going to the Heat-Knicks game at the AAA Monday night. It was soo horrible. I like the Heat, but not when they play the Knicks. I was hoping for a close game, but it was over as soon as it started. And these Heat fans are just as bad as the New Yorkers, maybe even worse. I had to stay close to Darrell so I wasn't punched in the face since I was wearing my Knicks cap. Ouch!

I'm glad to see you survived your first Thanksgiving cooking, as for the pie, I can only imagine... Pie and floor it's not a good combination, and neither is running to Publix eight minutes before closing time. I do think, however, that Publix was open on Thanksgiving day, at least for half a day. Just a thought.

And with GG, don't even get me started...

And you are older than me.... hahaha
Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home