Tuesday, December 13, 2005

What?

So what's this I hear about Nomar possibly playing first base for the Yankees, Dear Rox? It's like the Infield of Dreams... maybe? Isn't Nomar a Red Sox wash out? I used to like Nomar, but that was when he was good. Ever since he left to the Cubs, he sort of disappeared. Let's see what happens. Maybe we'll get Millar instead!!! Oh, yeah, I said it, Millar!

I am so taking off tomorrow. I won't be back til Monday! I'm going to the wonderful world of Disney, well, close - Universal/Islands of Adv... And I also get a chance to visit my dad in Orlando. Can't wait.

Oh, yeah, how about the 13-o Colts? Once again, Peyton played a great game. Can't wait to see how everything plays out.
And those Dolphins. Wow, they've won three in a row, and one against a great team; the Chargers. Needless to say, I was chocked!

Off topic: Congrats to Wentworth Miller for his Golden Globe nomination for best actor in a drama series for Prison Break!!! Oh yeah! It's time you start watching this show, missy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home