Thursday, December 08, 2005

Not So Random Letdown

DEAR CRISS, I AM SO UPSET/SAD/CRAZY over the following:

1. My Kevin Millar was not offered arbitration. No more Kev. No more Cowboy Up. No more Born in the USA (I'll explain that one to you later.)

2. No more Mirabelli!! He's with the PADRES. Who's gonna catch Wakey? Me? Certainly not Varitek. He does the Irish jig out there trying to catch Wakey.

3. Billy Mueller!!!! With the DODGERS. What?!

4. Good-bye Renteria. It was a bizarre time, but best to him. Don't think that was the best fit for the old Sox. Oh well.

Of course, I really won't be super-duper sad until I hear where Millar ends up. I already miss him. Who am I gonna see at spring training? The Paw Sox? I'm not driving to see the Paw Sox. As for your Bernie, well, at least you have good news today.

When are the Sox gonna make the Rox smile again (like this picture)?
--Roxy

Photo: Boston.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home