Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Eat your words, Damon

Dear Rox,
Until he doesn't start producing for the Yankees, I won't be content... This is what Damon said last May...
"There's no way I can go play for the Yankees, but I know they're going to come after me hard," he told MLB.com then. "It's definitely not the most important thing to go out there for the top dollar, which the Yankees are going to offer me. It's not what I need."
What do you have to say now, Damon? Now you have 52 million reasons to play for the Yanks!
Criss

Photo credit: ESPN.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Noah G said...

Hey Just found your page and love the concept, but seriously "Rox" you think that Damon is going to help the Yankees? He's got one good year left and lets remember what happened to Giambi when he came to NYC and had to loose his hair and way of life. You think Steinbrenner will put up with Damon's naked chin-ups before games, and a man without naked chin-ups is hardly a man. If you want to check out why the Sox will still be better than the Yankees check out the starting rotations. Who does NY have? A couple of old guys and a couple of bums. Check us out. Old hobbled Schilling (who will prove to be better than old hobbled Johnson and Mussina combined) and then the young guns. Wait until Papelbon shuts you out TWICE next year. For more reasons why Sox fans don't give a crap about losing Damon, check out my latest blog at noahgardner.blogspot.com

PS that picutre of Damon makes him look like a tool. No one has EVER looked good in striped pajamas.
PPS Yankees still suck. Most memorable and WORST choke in baseball history. CHECK MATE

4:30 PM  
Blogger Sporting Gals said...

Oh, Noah, please don't insult me by confusing the Yankee-loving Criss with me.=) I hear ya.

-Rox

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home