Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The good and bad


Miss Rox, let me just start by telling you the type of text message that woke me up at 11:43 last night, "Johnny Damon in a Yankees uniform, sounds great." And I couldn't believe it. After all the trash talk I've given the guy, now he's a part of the best team in baseball. I guess I have to accept it. Now picture this: clean shaven, clean cut, short haircut, AND no more of that ape look.... sounds good to me... Now, if he could only throw the ball?
And this morning, a hate text message by you, "Jerk, you got DAMON." (You can all see what I have to put up with) But I must admit, it felt good. Now, if he could only throw?
So, my friend, what's going to happen with your loved Red Sucks? Where's Millar heading?

Enough of my trash talk. I didn't get to watch any of the football games this weekend, but I was shocked when I heard The Colts lost. It's okay, though, I'm sure they'll be hungrier now... Regarding the Dolphins, I guess you're right. We don't have a lot of history down here. Maybe a few Marlins and UM victories, but that's pretty much it. And great throw by Brady. It shows why he's one of the best at his job.

OK, Rox, so wake up now, go to work, and pretend that you didn't hear what happened to Damon and the Red Socks, and how the Yankees got them... It's okay, he's not that great anyway. Now, if he could only throw?

Criss

Photo: Illustration, ESPN.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home