Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Johnny Traitor

Wow, thanks a lot, Johnny.

You know what this is like, Dear Criss? It's like if the girl you couldn't stand in your statistics class because she sweet talks the professor for an extension--well, it's like she got the extension and you stayed up all night working on your project! And then she steals your boyfriend. Okay, I'm not making total sense, but you get what I mean. I mean this is treason. This is a slap in the face followed by the gatorade bucket poured over you in 20 below weather - and not in a celebratory way! And how did I find out this nasty truth? From the Yankee-loving security officer at work. That's just not cool. He's been wrong before, so I thought, maaaaybe, just maaaybe he would be again. The Sox are idiots to let him go, but go, Johnny. It shows how much you loved Boston. Can't waaaait to play the Yankees at Fenway. I read your quote from the old traitor. I know what you mean. Don't go saying that kind of stuff and then slap us Red Sox fans in the face, mister.

We'll live without him, but on days like this, I wish Theo was around in full capacity to prevent such madness. THEO!!!!

They better pick up some real talent to make up for this.

-Roxy


AP Photo, Winslow Townson; YahooSports.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Noah G said...

Hey Roxy, sorry for the confusion on identities. First time I stumbled onto your sight, but will probably check it out more often now. But before you start dooming the red sox and calling for real talent, look at who we got this season. This is the most productive offseason we've had in a LONG time in terms of who we've acquired. Unfortunately we've lost a lot. I think that fans will be pleasantly surprised since all of the focus is on losing Damon, Mueller etc etc.... I lost my favorite player in the Mirabelli-Loretta trade. My first reaction was oh my God we got Loretta and was really excited. Then I found out we lost Dougie and cried for about a week and wore my Mirabelli shirt everyday and then it subsided and I was still like "Oh my God we got Loretta" Just remember, we're one Arroyo for Reed trade away from still being better than the Yankees.

Check out my blog at noahgardner@blogspot.com

I wrote a good one yesterday about why not to fret over losing Johnny

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home