Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Stuffed

I'm pretty much done with eating, Dear Rox. I really, truly believe I've gained 20lbs over the weekend...
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.. I had a great time, too. Santa gave me all I wanted and more :) The best thing was that all of our family got together during "Noche Buena" (Christmas Eve for all of you who don't speak Spanish) and had a wonderful time. And I also went to the movies this weekend. I definitely caught up on movies. I watch three: Memoirs of a Geisha, King Kong, and The Family Stone. All very good, I might add.

OK, Sports: I watch the Heat game Christmas Day. Good thing they won... I wouldn't have heard the end from Darryl and Johnny Oates otherwise. The Dolphins won, too; unbelievable. Too bad there's no playoff picture for them... And so sorry The Colts lost; there's always next weekend. And I can't forget about the Jets losing to none other than the Pats! Ouch!
How can I forget about Johnny Damon; the New Yankee? He officially became a Yankee Friday after passing his physical... And can I just say his wife still annoys me...

- Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home