Thursday, December 22, 2005

Postscript: Johnny Traitor

Okay, this is gonna be quick because I'm annoyed and tired and it's Christmas, for the love of everything good. I just wanna say that Boston Globe's Dan Shaughnessy hit my feelings right on the nose with his column today on Johnny Mean-O. "...His production in pinstripes will be a personal affront to Red Sox fans around the world," he said, later noting the whole "we" thing all of a sudden with the Yankees that I think you mentioned before, Dear Criss. And he also wondered if this would've happened with Theo. But then Globe columnist Bob Ryan says us Sox fans should really give Johnny a standing-O when he comes to Fenway. Oh my goodness, did he really say that?

Let's stick with Shaughnessy this time, kids. And this is the last time I talk about this Damon matter!


-Roxy

P.S. Your Flaherty better be able to catch Wakey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home