Thursday, January 05, 2006

Huh?

I have to say am a bit confuse by the Flutie kick, Dear Rox? Where was I because I don't recall watching any football this weekend? I did, however, watch some of the Orange and Rose Bowl games.
I was at the beach Sunday celebrating my cousin's birthday when I see a sea of blue... PSU blue. I guess that was the hangout for Penn fans! Wow!
I have to say this, I was not that into college football, but I am now... I watch it and all, but I just thought it was okay. However, after watching last night's game, I converted. It's so exciting... And after all of that, I fell asleep before the Longhorns made that great comeback... Idiot me! I couldn't have fallen asleep 15 minutes later? I suppose I can watch it on ESPN Classics.

Oh, and Happy New Year, blogger friends.

PS I do see the resemblance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home