Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Add Some Milk to My Flutie Flakes, Please

Okay, I know I'm a little late on this Flutie commentary, but you know what? They were still talking about it as of yesterday. I love the whole drop kick thing to wrap up his career. I wish it was a two-point conversion or a touchdown, but this was great because everyone was so happy and Flutie was just jumping all over the place like he had the game-winning kick. It was great. And I saw my first NFL drop kick. Wow. This is historic. =) I am historic for seeing it. Don't barf, Dear Criss. Hee hee.

Do you see a resemblance with Flutie and Rick Springfield? Look him up. "I wish I had Jesse's giiiirl."

And what's this about Deion likely to retire? I better get my commentary ready. Why do I have a feeling you hate him ?

-Roxy

AP Photo, Winslow Townson; YahooSports.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home