Thursday, January 12, 2006

Age Defying

Wow! Keep throwing the age blows! If 25 is an old fart, I'm afraid, you're dating an old-timer, Dear Criss. Keep an eye on him as he blows out all the candles. Hey, when is Hall & Oates gonna leave a comment on how wrong you are in every sports call you make?

Okay, since when is there a difference between "T-shirts" and "tees"? I think I figured out what you mean. Would "tees" be dainty and fitted? Not like straight and guy-cut? Okay, I want a Ben, Vinatieri, Bruschi, and Tommy "tee." Oh! Can they make just one with all those names? Roethlisberger will take up all the space. So selfish. ;)

Oh, and the buzz is getting louder on T.O. as a Dolphin (and every other team). That's all I wanna say about that. Really. Hey, you want me to sing the Dolphins' fight song?!!!

-Roxy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home