Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The playoffs

My friend, I think you mean Tommy in Denver and Benny in Indy... Wow, those matchups are incredible, and who cares about the other four teams, Dear Roxy? I don't.
You know I like Benny, but Peyton is my number one... I can't wait... GO COLTS!
And, oh my, I think you're gonna be upset at this one... My early rooting radar is going for Denver (OK, don't hate me!)... You see, I like Tommy, but Tommy has been there before... And this time I want someone else to win it all. Anyway, I also like Jake Plummer... he's a cool QB... Let's not get ahead of ourselves; let's see what happens...

Can you explain to me what happened to Eli and the Giants? I was sooo rooting for them, but they couldn't even put some points on the board. I guess there's always next year.

I have to say something about the lifesize, cardboard cut-out of Steve... FUNNY! And what a handsome guy he is... Shorter than I thought, but otherwise okay. And he's a gentleman, too... He introduced himself as soon as I walked in. Nice ;)

- Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home