Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Denver in Buffalo, KC in Indy, SF=Super Bowl

"Who are you calling short, Dear Criss?" asked Steve Young - or his representative, really (me). You know, in reality, he is a few inches taller than the cut out. 6'2". So stop trash talking. And since when do you like Benny? Did I get my playoff cities confused? Steelers in Indy and Pats in Denver, right? You know what I meant. Oops. Well, it's still not cool. Nobody's won (none of my guys) in these meetings, so believe it or not, I have hope for these games this time around. Study the film, guys. Study hard. By the way, I don't like your radar. You, like everyone else, is going with Denver and Indy. But, yeah, as for your G-men, they didn't even show up the other day. I dunno. Now don't go sending them to the Super Bowl next year! That's what you sound like. Wait, you really do like Ben? I want a Ben T-shirt, is that bad as a Pats fan (shh, don't tell)? I haven't acted on that, chill. Just a thought. But I need an Adam Vinatieri T-shirt first. It's not like you can go to the store here and find all your Pats gear. It's not easy, everything's mostly Brady online, and I like him and all, but show some love for Adam in the merchandise selection! (I like all these teams, but I'm in the wrong city, right, P?) Better for my wallet.

-Roxy

Photo: SF Chronicle, Michael Macor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home