Tuesday, January 17, 2006

It's an Interception! No Just Kidding. Actually...

Okay, Dear Criss, so now it's an interception. Are they serious?! They almost cost the Steelers the game!!! So would they have reversed a Colts victory if needed? Clearly, I can be a ref. They are so lucky. I think I may have given up football forever. Okay, not forever, maybe 'til next season. They need to pull it together. Polamalu must have been really irked by these recent statements. And you know the spit was flying with Cowher.

And was someone (no names) thinking the Knicks may pull a 1972 Dolphins (mixing sports, I know)? Wow. Where did you come from?

Okay, random, but did you hear the Red Sox reference on Gilmore Girls two weeks ago? Luke being a Sox fan is funny since he once played for the Yankees in real life. Ha! Did you get that one Kimber?

-Roxy

Photo: AFP, Getty Images, Andy Lyons; YahooSports.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Totally caught the Red Sox reference. I knew he played baseball, but I did not know he was with the Yankees.

12:18 AM  
Blogger Sporting Gals said...

Prob other teams, too, but of course, I remember that one. Yes, I squeeled when they mentioned the Sox. Like it made the show 100% better. If only Varitek could make a guest appearance.

Roxy

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home