Monday, January 16, 2006

"He Missed It"...

...were the words mouthed by Dungy, Cowher, Bettis, Peyton, and the rest of the nation, Dear Roxy. Mine were actually, "He f***ing missed it!" My heart was pounding so hard. It was the comeback that didn't happen. I was leaving my house thinking they're done, and then Jerome fumbles it. NEW GAME. And the Vanderjagt missed it by a mile. I felt soooo bad for him, Dungy and Peyton.
It was nice to see Ben and Jerome winning the game, but the Colts lost. I feel soooo bad ;( This was the team. This was the year.
I guess I can now root for Jake without a problem. Sorry, girl, but I'm still rooting for Jake... If Ben wins, then it's Ben and the Steelers for me in the Superbowl.
Changing sports, I had to jinx the mighty Knicks. No longer undefeated in 2006.
Once again, I tried posting that photo of Millar with the O's cap a couple of nights ago, but I got an error. I will leave the picture-posting to you.
And it was a catch...
-Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home