Sunday, January 15, 2006

Take this Bus to Denver!

Okay, I know this time it's you feeling lousy (more later on the lousiness), but I bounced back from crazy, dilirious football dreams last night - due to the lousy loss (let's keep saying lousy as much as possible) - as a result of a terrific edge-of-your-seat day with Ben too-big-to-fit-on-the-back-of-my-tee Roethlisberger. I was trying to eat lunch and between the bad calls and the Bus deciding to add some extra drama to the game, I had to stop eating because I really felt like I was going to be sick. It was the most intense game I've seen for a while b/c of the Colts' reputation. I was so nervous; I can't do that anymore. That was an interception, by the way. Did you see that play with Polamalu? You know what I was talking about. It was! I'm glad we won, b/c that was ridiculous. Even the guys on CBS said so. And may I add that EVERYONE, including my Steve on ESPN and his colleagues and everyone on CBS said that the Steelers couldn't do it. Okay, I won't torture you anymore, but this was huge for me!!! Go Ben! Nice key block to save the game. Please root for him and the Steelers with me now. They're gonna need it in Denver. Steelers in Denver!!! Go Bus! But this time, hold that ball for dear life, Jerome!

As for my Pats, Dear Criss, last night was so sad. I don't know if I've ever seen Belichick so depressed as I did during yesterday's press conference. I mean, normally he is filled with vivacity, of course, but, wow. And I mean, Tommy, what happened?!! I felt for him. It was awful. There goes the three-peat. I have a picture of him on my fridge, and in my state I said to him, "What happened?" I think this will make him hungrier. Look, I'm not saying I wanted this, just looking for something good out of it. I'm still angry about some of those questionable calls. And Adam?!!! What was that? Adam, you're clutch, hall of fame!! I'm gonna blame it on the altitude and thin air in Denver. I will deny that ever happened.

As for my Millar... Geez, I'm really glad I'll get to see him soon. Stop making me feel like an idiot traveling around to see a roster that includes Players TBD! =) There's a picture from the press conference (see right) where you can see that awful Orioles hat on the table. That's not included here. It'll hurt to see him in that thing. NOOOO!! The Sox picked up that pitcher Tavarez from St. Louis, and personally, he scared me during the World Series. I thought he needed some chamomille tea to relax a bit. I mean, throw some more randoms on the team. Sure, why not. $2.1 for Kev. Go Millar. Watch him hit like 186 million homeruns. Maybe we'll pick him up again then.

-Roxy

Photos - Ben: AP, Al Behrman; YahooSports.com. Millar: AP, Gail Burton; Boston.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home