Friday, January 20, 2006

THEO!!!! We'll Pretend it Never Happened

Oh my goodness!!!!!! I heard the news on my ride home, and I nearly had to pull over! I heard his name and then I got so excited that instead of turning up the radio I turned it off!! But I caught the news just in time. Wow! This guy's crazy. What was going on? Listen, I am so very happy that he's back that I don't care. Give him a big title. Give him the corner office. Give him the timeshare on Key Biscayne. Some recent interviews with Varitek had me really concerned about the club's future. I hooooope there's still time to pull this ship back together. Notice that he looks younger, thinner and pale? Well, I didn't include that pic because it worries me. Hmm. Well, he better start taking care of himself 'cause it's gonna be quite the next few weeks before spring training.

Thanks for breaking the news for Sporting Gals, Dear Criss. Wow. Impressive from the Yankees fan. THEOOOOOOO!!!!!

Okay, here are a million good wishes to Benny and the Steelers to win in Denver! Guess we're not talking this weekend until after the game - maybe! You bet that if I win, I'm gonna go crazy!

-Roxy

Photo: White/Packert Photos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home