Monday, January 23, 2006

Very Well Deserved

Dear Roxy, I was upset on the way the Broncos played yesterday; they couldn't get it together. But I am happy to see the Steelers won. They deserve to be in the Super Bowl. Now, I think I was 0-2 yesterday. I found myself rooting for Carolina and they lost, and of course I was rooting for Jake. My playoffs teams have been off. I think I was 0-6 in the teams I was rooting for. I don't think you want me rooting for the Steelers now... Maybe since I mentioned it it won't matter anymore.
I liked the way Ben played, Polamalu was everywhere and of course, Bettis. Let's see what happens....

How about 81 for Kobe? I don't like the guy, but I guess he deserves a congrats... Ball hog. jk

And how about Shaq, Wade and the Heat on their victory over Sacramento? Good stuff!

-Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home