Monday, January 30, 2006

Watch Out! Here Comes the Bus' Posse!

Cheer cheer for Old Notre Dame.. Okay, I'm not a ND fan, but I couldn't help it. The song plays in my head evertime I see this.

Well, guess what? You're gonna be hating me now 'cause Coco came through. And according to our doll Theo, Coco "is not Johnny Damon." And Coco has some high expectations to live up to, I'm afraid. I hope he really makes us all happy. I want to see some homeruns! No dry spells! Okay, I won't be so immediately demanding.

So, countdown to the Super Bowl. I am itching! And what's with so much Seahawks coverage? I mean, more feature stories on the Steelers, please! I was at the mall yesterday, and I heard these two girls calling out, "Here we go Steelers, here we go!" They were the only people in town, perhaps in the Southeast U.S., wearing Steelers gear - well, actually, I saw two guys in the supermarket two weeks ago sportin' their gear. How cute was it that the Steeler players came off the plane in Jerome's old Notre Dame jersey? So Detroit is gonna have Jerome Bettis Day and give him the keys to the city. That's great. I smell angry Seahawks fans. =)

-Roxy

AP Photo, Gene J. Puskar; YahooSports.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Well, the Steelers were definitely the team of choice at my recent conference. Although the session I went to had people from Pittsburgh. The Seattle people might have been at the first session instead. Maybe your people like Seattle because they are supporting the corners of the country. :)

8:01 AM  
Blogger Sporting Gals said...

I've never met, nor seen a Seattle fan. No offense. How can you not be drawn to Ben and the Bus? I mean, come on!

Let's hear it for Steelers fans at conferences!

-Roxy

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home