Friday, January 27, 2006

Trix are for kids

I'm sorry about Cocoa Krispies, Dear Roxy. OK, maybe not. Hello!!! We root against each other, so as long as you don't get anyone remotely good, I am happy.
I guess I will keep covering the NBA since you won't. How about Isaiah Thomas and that sexual harrrasement allegation? Ouch!
And how dare this person say you no longer care about Steve? I happen to know you love Steve and have him right next to your bed to keep you company. I can be mean... Tell me who it is, and I'll beat this person up for you. jk.
The fact that these good-looking qb/players are playing, it definitely makes the game more interesting. I'm all for that.
I'm tired and sleepy and have a cold, I need some sleep and Trix. I like Trix. You can keep your Coco.
- Criss

2 Comments:

Blogger Noah G said...

Too bad Coco is better than Damon. Yet again, our apparent "loss" will in time make the Yankees worse. You're welcome for Damon. We'll take Crisp any day.

1:40 PM  
Blogger Sporting Gals said...

Bring on the Coco!

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home