Monday, January 23, 2006

Big Ben's a "Gangsta"

Okay, this morning, this guy called into the sports-talk radio show and said, referring to Ben (and possibly the Bus, too - it was early, I as laughing hard and don't completely remember), "He's a GANG-STA!" I laughed so hard, I think the drivers next to me thought I was really weird. I'm really loving this.

Maybe you shouldn't. I kind of like your staying away from my gangstas approach. Keep on doing that.

As for the Heat, I have no expectations of them. Kobe: don't care. 1,000 points, you say? In one night? Okay, maybe a little less than that. I'm glad someone's covering the NBA, Dear Criss, 'cause my commentary's lacking. Hey, looking at the NCAA, what happened to Dukie? Falling to Georgetown. Hey, Kim in Arkansas, UConn's #1 today. Ouch.

So, Coco Crisp in Boston. Well, he's got big shoes to fill. I'm trusting you, Theo.

-Roxy

AP Photo, Gene J. Puskar; YahooSports.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I thought we talked about Duke though. I wanted them to lose (For those who don't know the logic, I think a loss is a good thing. It pushes them a little.), but I was aiming for Thursday's game. So, I was off by a couple of days. Maybe this will push people other than poor JJ and Shelden to actually - I don't know - score.

10:06 PM  
Blogger Sporting Gals said...

Yes, we discussed but I think it's funny.

-Roxy

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home