Thursday, February 02, 2006

Stalkers

Wow, I have to admit those are some good stalking skills, Dear Roxy. You are too good for your own good. My sister says I have great stalking skills, but you've taken it to the next level.

OK, so the day is coming oh so fast. Just three days to decide who gets bragging rights for a whole year. This is gonna be good.
What's up with Porter's comments that he will try to make the Seahawks "tap out" and Steven's plan to ruin Bettis' retirement party?
I hate all this trash talk. I know it's part of the game and they do that to psych each other out, but I say first come to the field, play, win and THEN talk!

Talking about talking, Jeter said he's set to play in the World Baseball Classic. I can smell the green field, the hot dogs, popcorn and peanuts. Baseball is just a few weeks away. That means I gotta remember what channel ESPN is on.
Does this mean we're rooting for the same team; US?
The last time we rooted for the same team was during the movie Miracle.

-Criss

AP Photo/Paul Sancya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home