Thursday, February 16, 2006

Skating and All


Where did Millar end up signing, Dear Roxy? I used to like Millar. A looong time ago while he was a Marlin. Then he got annoying and ended up with your team...

OMG! You like Dancing with the Stars, too? I can't believe it. I am soooo in love with that show! It's one of my favorites. My sister makes fun of me because I won't miss it for the world. Except last Friday's episode when George Hamilton got the boot. He was sooo funny, but stiff. I'm gonna miss him. I must say, Drew Lachey is my favorite (here's where you make fun of me). He is soooo good. I loveeeeed the thriller dance! I like Jerry too. But I think he might get the boot next. Who knows? Stay tuned for tonight's show!!! We'll be talking about this one :)

Are we watching any of the hockey games as if it was 1980? If only the had OC there. There's always Miracle.
I still don't know who I'm rooting for. I like Hughes and Cohen. Let's see what happens. I was hoping for Kwan but s*** happens. Hey, remember when you crashed into that innocent little girl while ice skating?!?!?! Poor thing is still hurting! LOL.

Did you hear about Sosa retiring? I kind of feel bad for the guy. After all those great years in Chicago, to go out like that... must be tough. He only needs 12 more homeruns for 600!

I must say that truck is pretty amazing. Is that where they ship all of your meat heads?

- Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home