Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Field of Dreams

Pitchers and catchers are beginning to report to spring training. I can't wait, Dear Roxy.
Since you mentioned Roger, I read that Jeter thinks Roger will come back. Come on, Roger, whether you like him or not, is still in great form, better than some of the youngsters. I wouldn't mind him in my team. Although, I must admit, the Yankees need some young arms over there. They are getting better, though.

That Steve Young pic is very nice. Like Kim said, nice ass-ets! You know what I love? Dancing with the Stars. I am hooked on that show. Anyway, Jerry Rice is in it... It's so funny watching him dance. He's not that bad. I wonder what Steve has to say about that?

Have you been watching any of the olympics? I must admit I haven't seen much of it. I did see an interview of Chad Hedrick, the gold-medal winner for speed skating. He's very cute, but he seems to have better eyebrows than any men or girl I've ever seen! Can you date anyone whose eyebrows are better than yours? I know I can't! Also check out hotties Kris Freeman and Andy Finch!

And what's with this couch pillows commercial? I haven't seen it. I know you don't have the face couch pillows, but isn't your whole bedroom Steve-themed? The spread, the cut-out board, the nigth lamp... the list goes on and on. jk ;)

Happy belated Valentine's Day.

-Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home