Wednesday, February 15, 2006

First the Bus, Now the Truck?!

Re: Steve - You two are so setting the women's movement back by, like, 15 years! I'm not even gonna comment.

As for Jerry: Oh my gosh, I am a Dacing with the Stars JUNKIE!!!! I always watch it. How have we not discussed this before? You have to vote for Jerry. This week is going to be tough! VOTE JERRY, FOLKS!!!

I haven't been watching the Olympics, but too bad for Kwan, huh? I'm a little excited about Emily Hughs. It would be a great story if she got a medal - even gold!

"Jeter said, Jeter said." [Insert Jan Brady's whining voice here.] Well, if Roger's coming back to baseball and it's not to the Red Sox, then I certainly hope it's not with the Yankees! I'd even rather it be with the White Sox! Anyone!

You still haven't seen the Brett Favre pillow commercial, Dear Criss? It is soo funny! I love it and no, I don't have any Steve pictures in room! Hello?! Not a freak! Now my fridge, maybe (amongst others)...

Trot Nixon was talking to the Boston Globe about this season and mentioned how it's gonna be different without crazy Millar and the back-up jokester Mirabelli. Make me sadder, why don'tcha? But I love this quote about Manny: ''He'll be here. I don't think there's any question. I don't know the whole story of why he wants to leave so bad..." Then he says, "I think that shirt, 'Manny being Manny,' is going to be very popular this year."

How much do we love Trot?

Globe Staff Photo, Bill Greene

6 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

For some reason the Millar loss just now hit me. That's awful!!

10:04 PM  
Blogger Sporting Gals said...

Took this long?! I just added a figure skating comment and I know you're gonna balk.

Roxy

11:25 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

And...we're helping the feminism movement by turning men into pieces of meat, like women were treated in the '50s. Time for you to catch up with the times and become a modern woman, Rox. ;)

7:33 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

As for Kwan-Hughes...I do feel badly for Michelle, but I was hopeful that Emily could get out of NY quickly despite the snow storms. I want her to be able to do her best, but I am definitely hoping Sasha Cohen wins.

7:36 AM  
Blogger Sporting Gals said...

I'm with Kim on the whole movement.
Criss

11:21 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Totally forgot about the international options to win the women's figure skating gold. Now I'm going with Irina Slutskaya.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home