Wednesday, February 22, 2006

It all rocks!

I must admit I was super shocked when Jerry made it, Dear Roxy. In all honesty, Lisa is much better than he is. It was pretty sad watching her go. I think I shed a tear. But what's the deal with those judges? Can they be any ruder to poor Jerry? This week is gonna be insane. I'll be glued to the TV for sure!

How could I forget about Millar and the Orioles? Oh, yeah, I know, that's because I have a five-second span for anything relating to the Red Sox. Oh, are you not gonna see VTek in spring training? I say you boycott and sell your tickets on ebay! Maybe you'll get what they're worth ;)

I found my favorite winter olympic sport: Snowboard cross. That's the s***!!! Oh, man, it's soo cool. I was glued to the tv watching those people race to the finish. And you can't forget about some of the crashes. Pretty cool stuff!!!

Oh, and what's up with that blog hog moment? Who is he? jk. The first time I heard of him was when he married Rene, and from then on, he's been everywhere. Maybe we should get married to someone famous so we can become famous, too.

This weekend I went to Universal. And guess who was performing? Your favorite rocker, Kid Rock. He was awesome. Loved the concert! That's the only cocky man I like. And when I say cocky, I mean cocky!!! Oh, and we couldn't find hotel and the end of the night, so we had to drive back down that same night. The Turnpike could be a pretty scary place in the middle of the night I tell ya.

-Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home