Monday, February 27, 2006

All Is Not Lost

First off, I had a great weekend with you and your friends, Dear Roxy. They were great. My personally favorite story was the Dawson's Creek days!
And then the next day, wow! Can you say sleep deprive? Thanks!

Oh, remember the table across ours??? Shhh... that's our secret.

Did I tell you what happened to me? My friend wanted to give me tickets to go watch the Heat game on Valentine's Day, but I told her no because I already had plans. Well, guess what? My favorite players were there: JETER and MANNING! Ahhhhhh! Look at what I missed At least they didn't have dates. But I'm still losing sleep over that one ;(

Don't act like you don't own all of Kid Rock's albums, Dear Roxy. 'Cause you know I am all about Kenny Chesney- um, NEVER! LOL

The olympics are over. I definitely missed most of it. And I didn't even watch the women's skating championship. Once I heard Sasha fell, I wasn't interested.
And it's Snowboard Cross! It's different than just plain-old snowboarding.

Oh, Jerry Jerry Jerry. I'm so glad DREW won. He was definitely my favorite from the start. YAY!!! I was fairly disappointed in the 27 points, though. Doesn't that jump count for anything? Those judges! I definitely think they wanted to keep it real close between Stacy and Drew... I was surprised she was third, too!

I guess it's back to baseball... About your AAA Red Sox spring training game, all is not lost. You can at least see Millar take some grounders... Maybe he has nice ass-ets ;)

- Criss

AP Photo: Alan Diaz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home