Monday, March 06, 2006

I like it...

... when you talk bad about Manny, Dear Roxy. That's how I feel about your whole team. It almost makes me feel like we're on the same page.

Yesterday, after my long drive home from the Coldplay concert in Orlando (great concert byt the way. No photos, though), I got home and watch the real "Do You Believe in Miracles?" story on HBO. It was great! I even got goose bumps watching it. I must say, OC and Rizzo look a whole lot better on the movie. Rizzo was pretty ugly and OC was missing his front tooth!

Any sports related news worth mentioning?
I guess a congrats to Tiger for winning the Ford Championship at Doral. Look what goes on at our own backyard, Rox?
When does the WBC start? I can't wait for the real thing. When's your Triple-A exhibition game?

Did you watch the Oscar's last night? I sure did. I was hoping Michelle Williams would get the Oscar for best supporting actress. I know she's your favorite from your Dawson's Creek days... I cannot talk Oscar's and not mention George. He looked handsome as always. Favorite joke: Bjork not able to attend because Dick Chaney shot her when she was getting dressed. I'm still laughing over that one...

Good night, and good luck.

-Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home