Thursday, March 09, 2006

It's do or die

I looked up Man Eater, heard it for like 30 seconds and nothing, Dear Roxy. I give up!

Oh, man, how about the US team losing to Canada? Canada of all teams! I got home just in time for Arod's single with two outs, and then the loss. I guess Vtek's grand slam wasn't enough. Good for nothing!

And then it gets complicated. The US can be eliminated tonight, without even playing!
The U.S. advances to the World Baseball Classic second round with a win against South Africa on Friday IF:
• Canada beats Mexico on Thursday.
• Mexico beats Canada and scores at least three runs.
Team USA will not advance if Mexico wins 1-0, 2-0 or 2-1.

I heard the funniest story (or not) Tuesday. Supposedly Vtek and Arod were being friendly to each other at a luncheon... I think Vtek asked Arod if he wanted the salt-and-pepper!!! Hahaha.

I wish you a great time at the game Friday, regardless of who plays. And I really doubt Vtek will be there. I don't think he'll want to fly all of those miles just for one game. Sorry.

And what do you mean you haven't been watching any of the games? Oh, yeah, maybe it's because they're at 3 and 4pm! I mean, who the hell thought of this schedule?! As if people didn't work!

-Criss

Photo: Reuters Mike Blake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home