Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Hey, Mr. DJ

Aw, Dear Criss, that was really sad to hear about Kirby on the news. I couldn't believe it. It's been a sad news week. I saw the Dana Reeve news by chance when I was looking something up for work online. I saw her picture, and I was scared to know why it was up on the NYT Web site.

On a very much lighter and not so important note compared to what's going on, yes, Spring Training is FRIDAY!!! (ahem, not AAA) And I've got so much work at work that I can't even think about it right now. I just realized that Big Papi won't even be there! HELLO!!! Okay, so the WBC ends before my next game, so there may still be a chance of seeing JVar. VARITEK, YOU MUST GO TO MY GAME! I don't care what Joe Rose says on the radio about people not caring about Spring Training and wanting to see the WBC... I still haven't seen a WBC game. And what's the deal with our new backup/old Sox catcher Flaherty?! He's retiring?! I can't deal. He just got back to Boston. At least he didn't retire a Yankee. Nice move, John. Says a lot. ;)

Okay, but did you see how MY Varitek hit a grand slam today? I think that's his 2nd career GS. Nice work. Okay, so who's catching Wakey? Anyone?

No, Jen was not my fav. from Dawson's. Wow, from Dawson's to Oscar nom. And "You've lost that loving feeling..." is a remake, so that's still not even officially a Hall & Oates classic! I swear, you know them. Look up, "Man Eater."

Roxy

AP Photo, Matt York; YahooSports.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home