Thursday, March 16, 2006

The Eagle Has Landed

Um, I don't know what the heck you're talking about, Dear Criss. That whole post was jibberish or Latin mixed with Greek dialects. I mean, maybe you inhaled too much "smoke" at those concerts b/c you're way out there. And listen, miss thing, watch those Triple-A comments! (Okay, I laughed - but at you, not my boys.)

Okay, if the U.S. loses tonight, they're out, right? I was just watching the U.S./Mexico game. Man, that's tight. 1-1 right now.

So how funny was the news about businesses losing money b/c of the NCAA tourney and workers goofing off? I love how you can watch the game online and there's a special "Boss" button that when you click it, turns the screen into an Excel spreadsheet. But, hello, don't give it away to the bosses! They're advertising it too much on t.v. Not like I'm watching it at work, I swear. No lie, but it's funny. I think this is a great part of Americana - NCAA. It gives me warm fuzzies inside.

Roxy

Photo: uconnhuskies.com; SI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home