Thursday, March 30, 2006

Getting Started

Watch out Barry! Here comes the steroid-use patrol knocking on your door. You better have a nice "clean" story to tell.

I hope you're feeling better, Dear Roxy! Your old lady story was hysterical. I can still picture you with your pharmacy of a purse. However, I don't know about the two old ladies waiting for autographs. I think you were confusing us for you and your sister! Sorry Doris...
OMG! Is baseball season next week? Oh, man, I can smell the green, and taste the peanuts and cracker jacks! Yummy...

I heard Schilling will be the opening day starter.

The Yankees better put on their uniforms and play to win. It's been too long since our last championship. I'm starting to forget how that feels, and that ain't good!

Oooh, did you hear about Randy Johnson and his 'love' child? I feel bad for the girl.

What a sad story about IRL's Paul Dana. He was sooo young. And I can't believe the other driver wasn't badly hurt. The way Dana hit that car, I thought the worst.

Give me some good news.
-Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home