Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Say hello to your little friend

You mean to tell me I broke the news for you, Dear Roxy? Wow. I don't know how I feel about that. But I kind of feel bad for Arroyo after reading an article about how sad he was for been traded. He was traded although he was real good friends with Theo. They played at charity events together throughout the summer! No heart, Theo. No heart.

Thanks so much for your weird phone call last night. I have to say I felt special! Hope you feel better soon ;) You need to, you have to scream at Vtek and Millar on Friday.

Baseball season starts soon. And the countdown begins. I am sooo excited.

Breaking News: Your worse fears come true.... Vinatieri agrees in principle to deal with Colts!!! Log on to every other sports website to read about it.

Nothing else to say.

-Criss

AP Photo: Charles Krupa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home