Thursday, April 06, 2006

Roger who?

You can keep I-can't-make-up-my-mind-about-retirement, Dear Roxy. We don't want him anymore. I mean, the guy is good. At his age, he's still better than half of the pitchers out there, but we don't beg! OK, maybe just enough to make him come back...

Yes, Wade was there too. And so was Haslem. I think there were two more, but I didn't recognize them. Maybe they were bodyguards because one of them kept getting in between the players and the crazy fans, ie. not me!

OK, so my Yankees are 1-2. No worries, we are just warming up.... It's too early! We still think we're playing in the WBC or spring training or something. We'll come around.

So your guys won, Griffey passed Mantle on the homerun list. Not a good day for Yankee fans. We did, however, get a green light to continue with the $800 million dollar stadium. I'm not sure how I feel about that yet. I love Yankee stadium, even though I've only been there once, it was an awesome experience.

-Criss

PS. Totally not sports related, but what's up with GG? Now they're gonna make Rory a cheater?!?!?! Make them stop the nonsense!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home