Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Deal with It!

Well, you’re gonna have to read my stories on the Yankees, just as much as I have to read yours, so deal with it, Dear Roxy! I will not take anymore more abuse from you and the Red Sox nation. I refuse!

And speaking of which, I bet Luke had a real problem speaking those words about Damon, the Yankees and Steinbrenner at tonight’s episode of GG. He must’ve had a heart attack when he first read the lines. I heard they had to do about 20 different takes until he got it right.

AND, while still on the subject, how about them Damon, the Yankees and DEREK JETER? Whoo-hoo, the tradition continues… Nine straight wins on home opener day. And, how about that go ahead home-run by the hometown hero? Need not say more ;)

I guess Bronson Arroyo is having a "blast" in Cincy. He sure needed a change. That’s the second straight time he homers in his first two starts. And listen to this: Those are his first two homers in six years!

You know who else homered earlier this week? Mark Mulder. He’s hot!

What else is happening? Anything interesting in your end?

- Criss

Photo: NY Post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home