Monday, April 24, 2006

Back In It

So, I watched two out of the three Yankee games this weekend, Dear Roxy. Which means only one thing: I'm back in baseball business. And Jeter was soooo great during both games. He's simply phenomenal. And since the Yankees won both games, it means I have to watch the rest of their games so they can go on the longest win streak in baseball. And if I can't watch them all, then hopefully the Yankees will only play day games. They're 9-0 on day games, while 1-8 on night games. Ouch!

So, Roger, huh? Don't care much about the guy anymore, but I also don't want you guys getting him. Lets see how it all plays out.

Basketball playoffs are on! Not that you care, but I do... just a bit. The Heat are in it so I have to root for them. After all, we all frequent the same "hot" spots. lol. I have to root for my posse!

So, where's Steve and SportingGuys? We can debate whose blog is better. I think we have the upper hand.

-Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home