Thursday, April 27, 2006

Count Down


Count it down, Dear Criss. They’ve already begun running the clips of Varitek picking up AFraud like Santa flips his satchel over his back. Next week, my friend, begins the poetic torture for both of us. But best of all, is Johnny Trader making a cameo at Fenway. Oh yes.
So, I’m not going to complain about the Wakefield situation without Mirabelli, etc. Instead I will make mention of Curty’s excellent four wins. Not too shabby. I think overall, things are moving along well, but, really, you should at least try to win against the Indians. Try. And, did I see Varitek groing a beard? (Not in this pic.)

As for the Heat, I predict they’ll win this series then go on to lose. Got to keep the tradition rolling. You’re right, though. I’m not caring. Hee hee.

Roxy

AP Photo, Winslow Townson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home