Thursday, May 11, 2006

No Bravery

I couldn't watch the game last night, Dear Roxy, since I was at the James Blunt concert! Needless to say it was awesome!!! And better yet, after I got out of the concert, I saw the Yankees had won!!! There's nothing like Steinbrenner opening his mouth to get the Yankees to win a game.

Come on, the game before was a nightmare. They had 3 errors!!! 3!!!

And Papi, what to do with him? I say we walk him everytime and it'll save us a headache (at least my headache). He can't run, might as well put him on base and deal with the other bean heads!

Tonight's game 3. Let's see if we can tie the series.

Slightly changing the subject, is your infatuation for Millar growing bigger and bigger? I mean, you hardly mention Vtek or put Vtek pictures up. It's all about Millar and he's not even on your team anymore!

The Heat put on a show last night, or so I heard and saw in SportsCenter. Is it me or all the games, whether it's one team or another, are washouts? Each team is winning by a landslide in each game. Weird.

About GG. I have to agree with Kim on the Luke thing. He's a total idiot. Lorelai is a bigger idiot for doing what she did, but I'm glad she told Luke how she felt. About time! And Rory should've stopped Logan. I don't know about Dean coming back. BTW, I like Supernatural!
And can somebody tell them next year better be the last!

-Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home