Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Standing O: I Can Put Up Another Millar Picture If I Feel Like It

Okay, Dear Criss, I'm wrapping up my night. I'm turning a new page and going to bed at a decent hour. I'm setting the VCR for Baseball Tonight. Um, right now the Sox are leading 10-2 - oh wait, let me check again - 11-3. Wow. It's the top of the 6th. WOW!! I'm loving it - AND winning in NY (Hey, Kim in Arkansas, are you at the game since now you're a Yankee Stadium lover?)?! I think we can say Beckett was an excellent choice. Splendid. Well, I won't count my chickens before they hatch, but I'm just saying, I like how this is looking.

Um, WHAT's WITH THE TORRE HOMAGE?!! BLECH!

Here's my Heat-Nets prediction:
Game 1: I got right, they lose. I only discussed this prediction with Joe Rose in the car as he did his show on the radio. (No, I didn't call in, I can just speak to the radio.)
2: W
3: L
4:W by 2
5:L
6: L

As for GG: Well, Lorelei really went to the extreme now! And Rory couldn't just tell Logan not to go. And WHO talks to someone else's parent with such nerve? Oh yeah, NOBODY!

Game 2 tomorrow. Let's hope the Sox can keep the love rolling.

Roxy

Boston Globe Staff Photo.Barry Chin

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I thought this was the best episode in months. At least the story moved along. Logan isn't THE one. He's the mistake you make before finding the one. I still root for Dean. I can't imagine that Supernatural show is doing all that well. He might as well end up the knight in shining armor on GG. And, I'm not feeling all that badly for Luke. He is kind of being an idiot. Final note: I was thrilled that they spent some time focusing on the town this episode. I think that's part of what's been lacking.

7:34 AM  
Blogger Sporting Gals said...

Definitely a great episode. I felt the impact of earlier years - the way they just tugged at your emotions. Great job. Now wrap it all up in one year next year.

I don't want her ending up with Dean, but I can see eventually they're gonna pull the acoholics after-school special on us with Logan next season, because they keep showing him drinking. That could tear them apart.

Roxy

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home