Sunday, May 07, 2006

Duck!


"The standing ovation for Kevin Millar lasted through the first pitch he saw from Curt Schilling last night. The smattering of boos weren't heard until he sent a Schilling pitch into left field for a single. Unlike friend and fellow former co-face of the Red Sox, Johnny Damon, for whom the boos outweighed the cheers in his debut at Fenway Park as a Yankee, Millar's welcome back was unanimous."
-
Amalie Benjamin, Boston Globe 5/6/06

Can we do a Mirabelli with Millar, Dear Criss? Can he come back, too? I miss him so much, I want to cry every time I see or hear about him. I guess I sound like the Red Sox make me cry a lot, huh? Well, on a lighter note, my favorite Red Sox man, Mr. Captain Varitek, hit a GRAND SLAM to help sweeeep the series against Baltimore. I mean, I just can't get enough. I love it.

And those Suns. Watch out.

Okay, so next game - It's you and me again. Sox - Yankees, Tues., Wed., Thurs.

Roxy

P.S. Dear World, Criss kept me in the dark for years about her being able to get NESN at home.
WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!!!! Of all people to have it - a Yankee! Augh!


4 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

FYI, Rox. When I'm in NY in June, a group of us are going to try to get tickets to a Yankees game. No, I am not changing sides, but I do think it'll be really cool to watch a game at Yankee stadium.

10:01 PM  
Blogger Sporting Gals said...

Barf! Do you think blue's a nice color? Maybe you should get a Yankee cap while you're there. ;)

Roxy

9:17 PM  
Blogger Sporting Gals said...

I think it's great that Kim is going to try and go to Yankee Stadium. It won't change the way she feels about them, but it is a great experience! Hey, after all, I did go to Fenway and I still hate the Sox... See? No difference.
-Criss

3:59 PM  
Blogger Sporting Gals said...

HA!!!!!

Roxy

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home