Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Comeback, baby!

Did you see one of the greatest comebacks in baseball history, Dear Roxy? I did! Sort of! I was watching last night, and all of a sudden I see that the Yankees are down 9-0 in just two innings! I then changed the channel and watched one of the coolest shows on TV, The Deadliest Catch on the Discovery Channel. While watching that, I fell asleep! When I woke up the game was tied at 12!!! Exciting! I guess I don't need to tell you how the game ended... but I suppose I can tell you this: Jeter's replay, Posada's catch, Jeter's homerun, and Posada's game winning homerun!

Enough of the Yankees, let's talk about the Heat! They won the series!!! My friend, I'm afraid to tell you your predictions were a little off. Sorry. Care to predict who will play them next?

And yes, I went to see the guy who sings "You're Beautiful". But there's a lot more to that song than just that. And if you think that song is sad, you might want to listen to "No Bravery". Be careful, you might cry ;(

I went to California this weekend as you know. Let me tell you about the houses: They are insanely beautiful... Bell Air, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills... Wow! And I always wondered why they built houses up in the hills with all the earthquakes and mudslides - one reason only - The View!

Back to sports,
- Criss

Photo: AP/Kathy Willens

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home