Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Looking Ahead

I'm so upset at the Yankees for not being able to muster some runs, Dear Roxy. It's not like they're playing the World Champs or anything! Plus, didn't I tell them to walk Big Papi?!?! Well, add another one to that list; the big "sucio" Martinez. That'll be able to prevent some, if not all runs.

Thanks for waking me from my nap, by the way. Too bad you didn't do it sooner... I missed Jeter's first at-bat.

And thank goodness Barry didn't hit a homerun against Mark Mulder. I wouldn't want Mulder's name on that side of the record.

The Heat and Pistons blood bath starts off tonight. Your prediction? I say the Pistons looked mighty vulnerable this time around. The Heat just might have a chance.

Great think the Mavs won! I was so excited for them. I would like to see them go to the finals, but Hall & Oates disagrees since he thinks it'll be tougher to beat them than the Suns... I say one series at a time, buster. The Heat first gotta go past the Pistons.

I just did a little research and counted 11 Millar photos and 14 Varitek photos. It's getting tight. And as I was doing this I remembered something: You've forgotten about Steve and Ben.

Shame on you.

-Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home