Thursday, May 25, 2006

You've got to be kidding ME!!

Two out of three in Fenway ain't too bad, Dear Roxy. I am extremely happy with the way the Yanks played. And I was sooooo relieved when they struck out Big Papi with the bases loaded! Relieved!

And who the hell does Mirabelli think he is? Read on...

Mirabelli, a teammate of A-Rod's in Texas, was miffed that A-Rod didn't know he went deep. His comments indicated Mirabelli believed A-Rod was grandstanding, one of the few acts A-Rod hasn't been accused of by his legion of critics.

"The guy's got 450 home runs," Mirabelli said. "He doesn't know when he's squared one up? I don't believe that."

"I was surprised by it," A-Rod said of being asked about Mirabelli's quote. "Especially since the other guy [Ramirez] stood there like the Statue of Liberty."

When Mirambelli's clown of a teammate starts running instead of posing like an idiot when he hits a ball, he can start saying s*it like that. ARod can be a lot of things to your people, Roxy, but a show-off like "Sucio" Ramirez: NEVER!
As a matter of fact, when I saw Arod look up for the ball, I couldn't stop laughing, and neither could everyone who saw SportsCenter that night!!!

Wow, I feel so much better that I got that out.

And I cannot believe I paid to see those losers. Could anyone please buy my ticket? Please, pretty please? Kim? Noah from Boston? P? Steve? Anyone????

And I would never get caught dead buying anything Red Sox!!! I did it once, for you, and will never do it again.

Your Heat prediction has failed again. Maybe you should keep it up. They could win the whole thing because of you...

Still furious at the loser of Mirabelli
-Criss

PS: ONE MORE HIT FOR JETER's 2000!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home